Immigrant Pathways Colorado is a small but mighty community-supported 501 (c) (3) organization founded in 2009.
Our mission is to assist documented immigrants with their self-development efforts, provide community education opportunities and increase awareness of issues facing current immigrants.
We respect and acknowledge the positive contributions of immigrants to our community and support them as they pursue a better life for themselves and their families.
With your caring and compassionate support, IPC provides:
- Individual self-development grants for our “One-Immigrant-at-a-Time” (OIAT) program, which offers self-development grants to low-income, documented immigrants for activities such as:
- learning English;
- applying for citizenship testing and applications;
- continuing education to support or enhance career goals;
- professional licensing and development; and
- equipment for work, such as computers, tools etc.
- Scholarships for immigrant students studying at Arapahoe Community College.
- Educational opportunities for community members to facilitate understanding of pressing immigration issues.