Price: $25 includes lunch, snacks and all materials . Earlybird tickets ($20) are available through Jan 15, 2019.
Understand immigration with interactive discussions, exercises and small-group breakout sessions:
- Understand the path to immigration by “Walking in the Shoes” of an immigrant
- Explore the complex history of immigration in America, including your own family’s history
- Experience the “human face” of immigration with a panel of refugees
Learning Objectives for Continuing Education* Include:
- Explore the history of immigration in the U.S.
- Learn the many complexities of the U.S. immigration system
- Understand the difference between immigrants, refugees and asylees
- Experience the “human face” of immigration through the personal stories of refugees.
Space is limited to the first 65 who register – so don’t delay!